Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 15

Today was the final day of senior project. I can’t believe I’m done. I finished my bags today, which came out fabulous! I got to keep one of them, and I’m so excited. The bags took me most of the day to complete. As I continued to make more bags I started to improve a lot. There were some tricky parts that had to be stitched. They were hard to stitch, because the part was so thick. I lined the inside of my bag with canvas to make it sturdier, so that is why it was so thick. After I Emily and I finished our bags, we cleaned up the loft. When we left Ben gave us T-shirts and Sweatshirts, which was really nice of him. I am really glad that I was a Sperry for my senior project; I had a lot of fun and learned a lot. It was a great three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment